it's me


    Hello everyone! 👋🏻 First of all let me introduce myself, my name is Azahra Aulia Nissa, usually called Zahra. I was born in Jakarta 1 May 2005, I live in Bekasi. I come from senior high school 1 tambun Utara, Bekasi district. My hobbies are watching, reading and writing. the reason I entered publishing was because I wanted to develop the talent that I had before, and deepen my talent. 
    
    I will read my resume that I have learned last semester, the first is about capital letters, punctuation, such as the use of capital letters in names of people, names of places, names of professions, and the use of punctuation marks such as periods, commas, question marks, and others. Next is about the parts of speech such as prepositions, verbs, adjectives, interjections, article, pronouns, nouns, conjunctions, and adverbs. Finally, learn about writing paragraphs, such as narration, description, exposition and persuasion.

thank u for attention, pay payy!! 🤍💐

Postingan populer dari blog ini

proposal

uts communication for English